Recovery is the key to improve your strength and performance, with the massage stick you can give your muscles the best chance to recuperate, so you’re ready for action quicker. Simply hold the two handles, lay the massage stick across the affected area and roll up and down to relieve muscle aches and pain, applying as much pressure as you wish.
The ExaFit Rolling Massage Stick is exceptional for a deep massage. The rigid bar is great to target your trigger points and with the five independent rollers you can penetrate specific muscles.
When you use the massage roller stick the action of rolling helps to compress and stretch the muscles, which not only provides relief from soreness but also helps to increase circulation and remove tension.
You can also use the massage roller to warm up muscles before an event or workout. The rolling massage stick will aid the flow of blood and nutrients to muscles, helping you to increase your flexibility and mobility, whilst also supporting the prevention of injury, cramps, knots and stiffness during exercise.
- ExaFit Rolling Massage Stick is a great portable self-massage tool
- At 14″ (35.6cm) long the rolling massage stick is small enough to fit in your sports bag
- The Rolling Massage Stick features five independent rollers designed to target your trigger points and penetrate specific muscles
- Ideal for use before or after exercise to increase circulation and to soothe tight muscles as well as ease aches and pains
- Massage roller is ideal for sports and activity enthusiasts to massage quads, thighs, hamstrings, ITB, calves and achilles
- Also great to use on the upper body for massaging the shoulders, neck, back and arms
- Designed with a metal tube inside the ABS rollers, PP handles & TPE rubber grips.
- Myofascial Release
- Stimulating Circulation
- Trigger Point Therapy