Showing 1–1 of 3 results
Vasyli 3/4 Length EasyFit OrthoticsMEDIUM DENSITY This model features a lateral cutaway, providing an easy fit into hard-to-fit footwear, including men’s loafers and ladies’ (low-heeled) dress shoes and cleats. Ideal for both narrow and wide-fitting footwear.£48
Vasyli Dananberg Full Length OrthoticProduct Details Podplus is probably the cheapest price on the net! 1ST RAY FUNCTION ORTHOTIC The VASYLI + Howard Dananberg (VHD) orthotic is the world’s first professional orthotic device with removable 1st ray sections. You can remove proximal and distal plugs individually or together, as needed, making treatment of 1st ray function easier. To accommodate variations in the length of a patient’s foot and toes, you can remove the plugs when fitting the orthotic, ensuring the head of the first metatarsophalangeal joint (MPJ) coincides with the removed plug. In cases where maximum effect is required, such as with structural hallux limitus (SHL), you can remove both plugs. This enhances 1st ray function by offering a larger path of least resistance to the joint. This orthotic is also heat moldable, allowing personalization of rear foot control. And you can choose from a selection of additions to fine-tune the orthotic for each patient. The flexibility of the VHD design allows for a wide combination of applications to address your patients’ tri-planar motion problems.£58
Vasyli Prior Sports Orthotics
LOW-PROFILE SPORTS ORTHOTICThe association between VASYLI Medical and Trevor Prior, a UK podiatric surgeon and sports podiatrist, goes back many years. When asked about any gaps in the availability of prefabricated orthotics, Trevor immediately suggested the need for a low-profile cleated sports footwear device. It’s uniquely challenging to accommodate an orthotic device with this style of footwear. The lack of heel depth, tight glove-like fit, soft leather, and narrow and flat profile of the stud/cleat plate all contribute to a difficult environment in which to control the foot. Nonetheless, Trevor felt there was a need to provide a cost-effective alternative for recreational, amateur, and professional athletes. By utilizing sophisticated in-shoe sensor technology to optimize design, Trevor created an orthotic profile that enhances fit and biomechanical performance. The VASYLI + Prior sports orthotic is an essential addition to the VASYLI Signature orthotic range.
THE VASYLI + PRIOR INCORPORATES SEVERAL INTRINSIC DESIGN FEATURES:
- A subtle 4mm heel raise is perfect for tight posterior muscles and associated conditions such as Achilles tendinitis.
- The rearfoot post of 3° + the 4mm raise forms a smart medial wedge, giving control without the “bulk.”
- A low-profile medial arch contour ensures comfort, while the high-density heat-moldable shell provides further customization, enhancing fit and performance.
- The intrinsic forefoot contours balance the unique forefoot loads experienced with studs or cleats. It further enhances 1st ray plantar flexion, facilitating hallux dorsiflexion.
- This in turn assists in instigating the windlass mechanism — promoting high-gear propulsion, stabilizing the forefoot, and locking the midfoot for maximum power transfer during heel up and toe off.