Insoles + Injury
Showing 1–1 of 18 results
33cm Trigger Point Foam RollerDescription：
- Made of high density material with a strong hard PVC pipe inside.
- This EVA foam roller is perfect for self-myofascial release and massage therapy, able to give you the full massage routine as a massage therapist.
- All you have to do is just use your body weight to apply pressure to the desired area while sitting or lying on the foam and rolling your muscles along it.
- This foam roller enables you to perform a self massage, breaking up trigger points and knots relieving muscles that would usually become sore after an intense workout.
- Not only perfect for self-myofascial release and massage therapy, but also great for balance & stretching training, yoga, physical therapy, Pilates and other sports training applications.
- It is designed to service for any area of your body and help to shape your muscles.
- Length: 34cm Diameter: 14cm
- High density EVA material with Grid surface
- Strong hard PVC pipe inside
- One piece construction
- Bigger trigger points for very strong massage replication
- Suitable for any part of the body
- Water resistant
- High durability
- Helps to shape your muscles and body
- Ideal for self massage, balance & stretching training
BioFreeze Pain Relieving Gel 118gBiofreeze is recommended and used by therapists and health professionals for its cold therapy pain relieving effects. Biofreeze is a cryogel, that uses cold therapy to give fast, topical relief from pain associated with:Sports injuries, aching joints and arthritis. Back and neck pain, stiff and aching muscles. It works by dramatically cooling the affected areas, which achieves pain relief in two ways: By reducing blood supply to the area. Reducing the ability of the nerve to conduct pain stimuli. Biofreeze fully penetrates joints and muscles in three minutes and gives effective pain relief for up to 8 hours - without pills!£15
Flexitol Heel Balm (56g)Medically proven treatment for dry & cracked feet.
- Intense moisturisation
- Highly effective
- Skin nourishing
Gehwol Fusskraft Blue
- For dry, rough skin
- Moisturising - naturally fresh
Gehwol Refreshing Balm (75ml)
- Cool cream for fresh feet
- Cares for and deodorizes the feet
Gehwol Warming Balm (75ml)
- For cold feet
- For dry and normal skin
Gel Heel Cup Soft SpotThe Soft Spot Gel Heel Cup provides relief from symptoms associated with bursitis, achillies tendonitis and plantar fasciitis. It may also be used for general heel pain, shock absorption and in the treatment of heel fissures.Absorbs impact at heel strike. Hardwearing and will not bottom out. Transferable between footwear. Will not become warmer than body temperature. Three sizes for a perfect fit.£16.50
Hydrogel Toe SeparatorsDesigned to prevent friction and abrasion from corns and other interdigital lesions.£6.50
Hydrogel Toe SpreadersA corrective shield between first and second toes.£6.50
- Strong adhesive properties
- Extra elasticity to optimize tissue lift
- Water resistant Coating
- Random colours (unless specified)
- Great value
Spiky Self Massage Ball
DescriptionSpiky Massage Ball for trigger point massage, relaxation exercises, hand therapy and reflexology.From £6.00
Tea Tree Essential Oil (30ml)
Latin Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
- Invigorating and antiseptic aromatherapy oil used in the treatment of colds and flu
- Widely recognized for its purifying and soothing skin care benefits including the treatment of acne
- Used in massage to reduce aching and inflammation
- Blends well with rosemary, eucalyptus, lavender and spice oils such as nutmeg
Trigger Point Massage Stick
What is the Elite Trigger Point Massage Stick?The Elite Trigger Stick is the perfect tool for self-massage, featuring four independent rollers you can easily pinpoint specific muscles to ease stress and pressure. This effective self-care tool is compact, light and easy to transport, you need never be far away from the therapeutic boost of a nice relaxing massage.The stick is 45cm in length.
When can I use the Elite Trigger Point Massage Stick?The Elite Trigger Point Massage Stick can be used any time - after a hard day in the office or pre/post exercise, we guarantee you will be amazed by the number of health related benefits this small and simple instrument has to offer:
- Increase circulation
- Reduce muscle soreness
- Alleviate muscle pain
- Ease muscle ache
How does the Elite Trigger Point Massage Stick work?The Elite Massage Stick works by targeting trigger points throughout the body, this versatile piece of equipment is easy-to-use leaving you feeling relaxed and stress-free. The independent massage rollers manipulate the muscle fascia to provide effective self-massage while easing the joint related pressure in your fingers, hands, wrist and elbow. This complete therapeutic tool is suitable for use on:
- Quadriceps and Hamstrings
- Calves and Achilles
- Iliotibial Band
- Neck, Shoulders and Arm
ULTIMATE PLANTAR FASCIA SOCK
SIZING by UK shoe size:
- Long term rehabilitation tool for Plantar Fasciitis
- Comfortable fit for overnight wear that will not affect sleep
- One sock per pack
- Bi-lateral for use on left or right side
- Support Level 3
- Small UK: 6-8 | EU: 39-42
- Medium UK: 8-11 | EU 42-46
- XL UK: 12-14 | EU: 47-49
Vasyli 3/4 Length EasyFit OrthoticsMEDIUM DENSITY This model features a lateral cutaway, providing an easy fit into hard-to-fit footwear, including men’s loafers and ladies’ (low-heeled) dress shoes and cleats. Ideal for both narrow and wide-fitting footwear.£48
Vasyli Dananberg Full Length OrthoticProduct Details Podplus is probably the cheapest price on the net! 1ST RAY FUNCTION ORTHOTIC The VASYLI + Howard Dananberg (VHD) orthotic is the world’s first professional orthotic device with removable 1st ray sections. You can remove proximal and distal plugs individually or together, as needed, making treatment of 1st ray function easier. To accommodate variations in the length of a patient’s foot and toes, you can remove the plugs when fitting the orthotic, ensuring the head of the first metatarsophalangeal joint (MPJ) coincides with the removed plug. In cases where maximum effect is required, such as with structural hallux limitus (SHL), you can remove both plugs. This enhances 1st ray function by offering a larger path of least resistance to the joint. This orthotic is also heat moldable, allowing personalization of rear foot control. And you can choose from a selection of additions to fine-tune the orthotic for each patient. The flexibility of the VHD design allows for a wide combination of applications to address your patients’ tri-planar motion problems.£58
Vasyli Full Length Custom OrthoticsMEDIUM DENSITY Designed for the patient with an “average” weight and activity level and general orthotic needs, medium-density orthotics provide excellent biomechanical control. Available in 3/4 and full-length models.£51
Vasyli Prior Sports Orthotics
LOW-PROFILE SPORTS ORTHOTICThe association between VASYLI Medical and Trevor Prior, a UK podiatric surgeon and sports podiatrist, goes back many years. When asked about any gaps in the availability of prefabricated orthotics, Trevor immediately suggested the need for a low-profile cleated sports footwear device. It’s uniquely challenging to accommodate an orthotic device with this style of footwear. The lack of heel depth, tight glove-like fit, soft leather, and narrow and flat profile of the stud/cleat plate all contribute to a difficult environment in which to control the foot. Nonetheless, Trevor felt there was a need to provide a cost-effective alternative for recreational, amateur, and professional athletes. By utilizing sophisticated in-shoe sensor technology to optimize design, Trevor created an orthotic profile that enhances fit and biomechanical performance. The VASYLI + Prior sports orthotic is an essential addition to the VASYLI Signature orthotic range.
THE VASYLI + PRIOR INCORPORATES SEVERAL INTRINSIC DESIGN FEATURES:
- A subtle 4mm heel raise is perfect for tight posterior muscles and associated conditions such as Achilles tendinitis.
- The rearfoot post of 3° + the 4mm raise forms a smart medial wedge, giving control without the “bulk.”
- A low-profile medial arch contour ensures comfort, while the high-density heat-moldable shell provides further customization, enhancing fit and performance.
- The intrinsic forefoot contours balance the unique forefoot loads experienced with studs or cleats. It further enhances 1st ray plantar flexion, facilitating hallux dorsiflexion.
- This in turn assists in instigating the windlass mechanism — promoting high-gear propulsion, stabilizing the forefoot, and locking the midfoot for maximum power transfer during heel up and toe off.