Updated AUG 2020
All visitors accept that there is a risk to you when visiting someone outside your own household. Social distancing and ppe are available to minimise that risk.
We ask all visitors politely to not attend your appointment if you have andy symptoms of Covid 19. Just contact us and we will postpone your appointment without any fees being incurred.
We ask all visitors to wash hands before arrival at Podplus & use hand gel and wear a mask before entering a clinic room (provided if you do not have your own)
- We are asking all visitors to arrive less than 5 minutes before their appointment time, and to wait patiently until a member of our team can let you into the premises. Visitors may find our door locked on their arrival .
- Follow the yellow footprints to follow the external footpath to the Podplus trackside entrance
- We are not having a waiting room area, this means anyone accompanying a visitor will need to wait elsewhere.
- Please be alert and observe social distancing where possible.
- Our till station is now virtual to avoid social contact
- All services are provided on a one to one basis in a clinical room, with just patient and practitioner, or customer and advisor.
Virtual appointments are still available for Sports Therapy, Physiotherapy, and Podiatry, please contact us with your email address and we can offer an appointment at the same cost as our physical appointments.
We remind visitors that Podplus may also need to make changes at short notice - please be understanding and continue to support our local business in this difficult time.
Kate & Tom Austen and the Podplus Team
Call: 01233 660851 email: email@example.com