Updated 11th June 2020
ALL services will be by appointment. We would like you to contact us before stepping into our premises. 01233 660851 email@example.com
All visitors accept that there is a risk to you when visiting someone outside your own household. Social distancing and ppe are available to minimise that risk.
We ask all visitors politely to not attend your appointment if you have andy symptoms of Covid 19. Just contact us and we will postpone your appointment without any fees being incurred.
We ask all visitors to wash hands before arrival at Podplus, or as soon as they enter. We do have hand washing facilities, hand sanitiser and gels, and tissues. We would appreciate if visitors brought their own gels or tissues where possible.
- We are asking all visitors to arrive less than 5 minutes before their appointment time, and to wait patiently until a member of our team can let you into the premises. Visitors may find our door locked on their arrival .
- We are not having a waiting room area, this means anyone accompanying a visitor will need to wait elsewhere.
- Please be alert and observe social distancing where possible.
- There is no browsing of our shop floor and our till station is now virtual.
- All services are provided on a one to one basis in a clinical room, with just patient and practitioner, or customer and advisor.
FROM THE 17th JUNE - Gait analysis and shoe fitting will be by appointment at Podplus. We have a dedicated room for gait analysis and shoe fitting. You do not need to have hands on contact for this service, and you will still be able to receive our advice and recommendations. At present we have a great stock of shoes and would envisage no change to the level of service you would receive.
Virtual appointments are still available for Sports Therapy, Physiotherapy, and Podiatry, please contact us with your email address and we can offer an appointment at the same cost as our physical appointments.
We remind visitors that Podplus may also need to make changes at short notice - please be understanding and continue to support our local business in this difficult time.
Kate & Tom Austen and the Podplus Team
Call: 01233 660851 email: firstname.lastname@example.org